For Donor Families
These two simple words come from a place of immense gratitude, appreciation and hope. Whether the decision to donate life was made by your loved one or by your family on their behalf, we are grateful for the compassion behind this great act of generosity.
We Are Here For You
The Infinite Legacy Family Services Team runs a formal aftercare program for donor families. This program typically lasts for two years, but we hope our relationship with you and your family will continue far beyond that timeline. We are always available to:
- Provide grief support and help locate support resources
- Answer questions about the donation process
- Provide updates on recipients
- Assist with writing to your loved one’s recipients
- Support efforts to become involved as a volunteer with Infinite Legacy
Interested in grief support, education and resources?
Community Grief Resources and Support (CGRAS) is a one-stop website for all your grief needs. Whether you lost someone recently or decades previously, the CGRAS website offers resources and support for wherever you are in your grief journey.