About Infinite Legacy
Infinite Legacy is a nonprofit organ procurement organization (OPO) serving almost 10 million people in Maryland, Northern Virginia and Washington, DC. We facilitate organ, eye and tissue donation and educate people about the critical importance of registering to be a donor.
Infinite Legacy works with 68 hospitals and eight transplant centers to decrease the number of people waiting for a lifesaving transplant. We are passionate about giving life and restoring hope while honoring the legacy and generosity of donors and providing care to their families.
Our Core Values
- Compassion: To care for donor families and for those waiting transplantation
- Diversity: To build community through multicultural partnerships
- Leadership: To demonstrate excellence in all areas of our work
- Honor: To respect each other and the donation wishes of patients and their families
- Stewardship: To protect the precious resources entrusted to us
- Integrity: To act with honesty, respect, truthfulness and transparency and be genuine
- Trust: To earn, sustain and preserve public and professional confidence in all we do
- Innovation: To think critically to continually improve and create new strategies and processes to maximize efficiencies and effectiveness
- Collaboration: To work as a team and communicate openly and honestly
- Inclusivity: To accept and embrace the diversity in all with whom we work and serve